Artist Pamela Wingard from Barefoot Studios invites you to paint with her on the Italian Riviera!
Join us on the Ligurian Coast! Our private shuttle will be picking up for our adventure in Florence (the birthplace of the Renaissance) and then head to Liguria with a stop in Portofino!
The Italian Riviera is a stretch of coastline with an enchanting mix of history, pristine beaches, panoramic views, vibrantly colored homes, and mouthwatering regional cuisine, in fact, lovers of la dolce vita and artists, writers, celebrities and royalty have been flocking to this glamorous destination since the 1800s—and it’s easy to see why!
Join us for 6 days creative days and 5 nights in Italy! There’s LOT’S of time for relaxing and Cinque Terre is a train ride away!
Most of all, we will be creating community with artistic (new) friends as we paint and express ourselves!
PRICE PER PERSON STARTS AT $3495- Double Occupancy (not including airfare)
- Private transportation to and from Florence with a stop in Portofino
- Welcome cocktails and dinner in our seaside host town
- Cooking class: Focaccia making with wine
- Ferry to San Frutuoso to visit the ancient Abbey, lunch and relax
- 5 nights at our 4-star Hotels including breakfast
- 3 morning art/creative sessions with Pamela–Fun, sun and great company!
- Closest Airport in Genoa but Pisa is also close Milan, Florence or Rome will work also. As usual, you could fly into anywhere and take a train to Florence for the pickup,