Join us on the Ligurian Coast! Our private shuttle will be picking up for our adventure in Florence (the birthplace of the Renaissance) and then head to Liguria with a stop in Portofino!
The Italian Riviera is a stretch of coastline with an enchanting mix of history, pristine beaches, panoramic views, vibrantly colored homes, and mouthwatering regional cuisine, in fact, lovers of la dolce vita and artists, writers, celebrities and royalty have been flocking to this glamorous destination since the 1800s—and it’s easy to see why!
Join me for 6 days and 5 nights on the Ligurian Coast We’ll explore by boat, visit an Abbey, learn to cook local dishes, shop, taste wine and tour our favorite small town.
Most of all, we will be creating community with (new?) friends as we enjoy this beautiful place!
PRICE PER PERSON STARTS AT $3295- Double Occupancy (not including airfare)
- Private transportation to and from Florence with a stop in Portofino
- Welcome cocktails and dinner in our seaside host town
- Cooking class: Focaccia making with wine
- Ferry to San Frutuoso to visit the ancient Abbey, lunch and relax
- 5 nights at our 4-star Hotel including breakfast
- Fun, sun and great company!